Zentera is experiencing explosive growth from our highly disruptive and exciting next-generation technology. Come join Zentera’s world-class team as we launch the world’s most advanced secure hybrid cloud virtual network solutions. It’s time to take your career to the Cloud!
Careers at Zentera
- Security Sales Account Executive, Western Region of North America
- Network Sales Engineer – Cloud Security (Silicon Valley Headquarters)
- Senior Network and Security Engineer (資深網路安全開發工程師) (Taiwan Office)
Zentera CoIP™ is a unique and comprehensive cross-domain virtual network platform that provides networking and security functions to connect and protect enterprise applications, resources, and data deployed in cloudified enterprises including distributed sites as well as remote cloud environments. CoIP platform allows enterprise to provision their qualified applications as the only jobs to send and receive packets in the CoIP network. It filters all traffics and is an application centric, sanitized network across domains and cloud. Its network security capabilities support the enterprise security and compliance requirements for remote cloud or hybrid cloud computing. CoIP is an overlay session layer technology that is non-interfering to any of the enterprise existing infrastructure and can be deployed as a software fabric in a day.
The Security Account Director will be responsible for all sales of Zentera security technologies and associated services via a direct sales program or with channel partners in the Western Region. The Security Account Director will be responsible for developing new direct sales accounts or setting up a new channel program in the Region to deliver the sales results and meet the revenue target.
- Develop direct sales accounts with large and mid-size enterprises, leverage/manage C-level connections, and drive the sales programs end-to-end to business transactions.
- Develop and lead the channel development program in the Western Region and on board new channel partners.
- Develop and drive the security account strategies, leverage all available company resources (executive support, marketing, ServOps, technology/product support, etc.) and enable the newly developed channel partners to successfully sell Zentera CoIP.
- Drive revenue growth through new channel partners and meet and exceed annual sales target.
- Forecast and report activity accurately in line with expectations
- Identify major projects within the accounts and managing activities to maximize product and services revenue
- Provide partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required
- Forge high-level relationships within these accounts to win incremental product and service business
- Partner closely with technical resources, marketing, as well as other sales teams to ensure technical excellence in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, and exchanges
- 10+ years of direct or channel sales experience with identifiable suite of C-level connections is a must.
- Directly applied experience for selling complex software-based network security solutions (such as IDS/IPS, firewall, VPN, UTM, web proxy, SIM, Security-as-a-Service, security analytics solutions, etc.) is a must. Good all round knowledge of enterprise security market is a must.
- Experience for selling enterprise networking solutions is a plus.
- Proven/Quantifiable track record of creating channel program from ground up and over-achievement
- Large, complex deal management ($250k+)
- Capability to present and communicate to a largely technical audience
- Able to create and execute on an account plan which factors in a total systems-based security approach where Zentera CoIP is only a part of it
- Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize corporate revenue growth. Track record of closing both tactical and strategic opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Capability / experience in coping with a fast and dynamic startup sales environment
- Goal orientated self-starter and take ownership
- Ability to travel is required
Network Sales Engineer – Cloud Security
The Network Sales Engineer (NSE) will be responsible for driving pre- and post-sales technical activities between Zentera and the hybrid cloud ecosystem. Zentera NSEs are focused on selling the value of Zentera’s CoIP™ (Cloud over IP) Network and Security solutions to customers and channel partners from initial engagements through technical deployments.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in 2 or more of the following: Networking / Security / IT Customer Engagements / IT Service Delivery
- In-depth understanding of L2/L3 networking protocols including routing and switching technologies, network security (Firewalls, VPN, IPSec, etc.)
- Direct experience with IT industry best practices and current methodologies including experience designing and/or supporting large enterprise deployments
- Proficiency in scripting/programming with Perl or Python desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, related fields or equivalent experience
- IT certifications are desirable including CCNP / CCNA or equivalent certification and/or related work experience
Success in the role requires:
- Passion for working with people and technology
- Strong technical knowledge of IT networking, security and datacenter infrastructure challenges including being current on IT trends
- Efficient technical support skills combined with proactive problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong rapport and relationship-building skills with both internal departments and external customers.
- Comfortable with and able to excel in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Supporting sales through the technical ownership of entire engagement process from presale introduction, through POC implementation, deployment support and post-sale production rollout
- Includes giving customer presentations, product demos, hands-on technical work and troubleshooting, implementation in customer’s IT environment, managing support requests, feature enhancements and coordination with marketing and engineering teams for responses and engagements
- Develop presentation materials, technical/sales documents, proposals, budgets and sales processes
- Keep up-to-date on related partner and competitive products and technologies
- Identify opportunities for sales growth
If you think you have what it takes to contribute to the rapid growth and success of an emerging hybrid cloud leader, we invite you to explore a career with Zentera. We offer an onsite fitness center, easy access to public transit and full benefits.
Senior Network Security Engineer (資深網路安全開發工程師)
- Analyze the networking and security product requirements of hybrid cloud environments involving enterprise legacy networks.
- Design and develop software products to address the networking and security requirements of migrating applications to the cloud.
- Ability to proactively resolve technical problems, apply hands-on skills for troubleshooting, and replicate product issues seen in customer IT environments.
- Good communication skills to work with application engineering, marketing and sales teams. Spirit as a team player is a must-have.
- 5+ years of system software development experience in the areas of enterprise IP network products or security products such as L2/L3/L4 switch/router, IPSec or SSL VPN, L4 or application firewall, IDS/IPS, endpoint security, security proxy, network scanner, etc.
- Familiar with networking protocols: TCP/IP, VPN, VLAN, multicast, etc.
- Familiar with Open vSwitch, hypervisors, SDN, OpenFlow, OpenDaylight is a plus
- Experience with firewall products, IPS/IDS, or related networking security solutions is a plus
- Experience with virtual networking functions offered by major public cloud providers is a plus
- CCNA/CCNP is a plus
Information Technology, Virtual Networking, Cloud Computing, Software Development, Network Security
If you think you have what it takes to contribute to the rapid growth and success of an emerging hybrid cloud leader, we invite you to explore a career with Zentera. We offer full benefits, and easy access to public transit.
This is an awesome opportunity to learn and accomplish more than you ever thought possible. If you think you have what it takes to contribute to the rapid growth and success of an emerging hybrid cloud leader, we invite you to explore a career with Zentera.
The Cloud is waiting. Positions open immediately. What are you waiting for?
Please contact us at
Zentera Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer